Thursday, March 7, 2013

Show Dog Lovers Fan Club

Welcome Facebook Friends
and Show Dog Lovers!

Sign Up To Become A Member Of The
"Show Dog Lovers Club"

(It's Free to Join Forever!!)


As A Member you will Recieve:



 Show Dog Health Tips

We Love our babies and we need to make sure that we do everything that we can to make sure that they stay healthy. I'll share all the health tips with you that I know so that you can keep your baby healthy, happy and loving.
 

 Show Dog Offers

Cheap toys, food.... It's always great to save money on stuff that you buy anyway! So, why not take advantage of the discounts that I've found and have managed to negotiate for my babies. There are some great deals out there and I''m happy to pass them onto you!

FB Page Chat and Local Meetups

I will keep you posted on all the local events and group chats for Show Dogs that are coming up. These are great places to to show off your babies and talk about how best to keep them healthy and happy as well as discuss any issues that you might be having.. Also a great place to meet new friends!


NOTE: Not only do you get all of this cool stuff... you're also going to be part of a community that comes together for the greater good of the breed!


This is the best Show Dog owners club online!

Enter Your Email Below To Join For Free:

(after you join, send me a photo of your baby
and i will try to get it up on the Facebook Page)



I will respect your email privacy
 


Keep Loving your Show Dogs,

 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment